We know how to provide organizations with an organized attainable work than retaining an existing customer
Data & Analysis
The entry point into the world of data-based marketing is the ability to gather data and generate customer-level applied insights. To develop and establish appropriate infrastructures with supporting technologies for data-based marketing requires knowledge and experience. We know how to provide organizations with an organized attainable work, considering where they are at, their marketing needs, and capabilities.
Using our know-how, we have accompanied dozens of leading companies in establishing data-based marketing capabilities for eCommerce sites, CPG companies, fashion chains, food chains, and more:
- Data strategy – Defining the needs and characterizing the solutions.
- unify DWH – ETL process for centralized different data sources and channels into one.
- CDP – Collecting digital data of the level of identified and unidentified web browsers.
- Segmentation – run different customer segmentation models
- Performance – digital campaigns and marketing activities analysis
- Dashboard BI – Displays data and customer-focused research capability.
- integration to marketing platforms – Email, SMS, personalization, and more.